Monday, March 16, 2015

This is my first post on my brand-spankin' new blog. I hope that if you are reading this that you will come back for more! I created this blog to share with the world what I like to do. What I like to do is a little bit of everything but with my own twist of country. Everyone has their own style, and mine is a little more on the down home, rustic, western, country style. I like creating anything and everything but when I do be sure that is will have that country flair!

I am a busy mommy of almost three. Van is 5, Remington is 2, and number three will make it's debut in August. I have been married almost 7 years to my best friend, (and very handsome cowboy), Tyson. Last summer we bought our first home. I think being able to decorate and make my home into just that, MY HOME, is definitely what has helped fuel the fire for this blog. We have done so many fun projects and have more in store, I just want to be able to have a place to share the fun of what making a house a home can be.

I hope you come back often and check out what I'm up to. There will be no tellin' what comes up next, but be sure that it will all have a kick of country!

No comments:

Post a Comment